If you have any questions about the Family Connections Program, please contact Rachel Sanchez at email@example.com or 206.526.7944.
The 2019 Family Connection Program Application will open April 1, 2019 for funding beginning fall 2019. The application is now closed. Please complete the Interested Student Form if you would like to be notified when the application process opens. Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) to stay connected.
The following documents will be required for your initial application:
School and Financial Information
- You need to meet all Family Connections Program requirements.
- You must intend to be or already are a FULL-TIME student, and registered at one of our participating institutions.
- If you are already enrolled in school, we will need a complete academic transcript including all coursework from previous colleges and universities you have attended – you must have a 2.5 overall GPA or better.
- A copy of your 2018-19 SAR (Student Aid Report) and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid Report ) which can be completed at the FAFSA site.
- A copy of your 2018-2019 financial aid award letter from the school you will be attending in the coming school year.
Essay and References
- Initial applicants must provide a 2-3 page essay addressing the following:
- In your own words, please tell us about yourself and why you are applying for the Family Connections Program.
- Please describe your short-term and long-term educational and career goals, and how you plan to achieve them.
- Please describe how your education will benefit you, your family, and your community.
- Applicants will be asked to provide an email contact for one reference who knows you in a professional or academic context, and who can speak to your eligibility and why you would benefit from being part of the Family Connections Program. We do not accept references from spouses, relatives, or friends.