The 2019 Family Connections Program Application is NOW OPEN for funding beginning fall 2019. CLICK HERE to be taken to the application page.
All program applicants must:
- Have residential custody of your child.
- Children must be UNDER 12 years of age
- Enrolled in a licensed child care facility of your choosing.
- Note: We award child care and preschool tuition assistance directly to the facility that is providing full-time or part-time care for your child(ren).
- Attend an approved institutions within King, Pierce or Snohomish Counties.
- Be enrolled for a full course load of 12 credit hours.
- The exception is Summer Quarter, which is optional, and requires 10 credit hours.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5 or greater, each quarter.
- Be pursuing completion of a certificate, associates, undergraduate, or graduate degree.
- We do not fund career change degrees, and we do not fund post-graduate degrees (doctoral candidates).
- We commit to funding Master’s students for only one year, either for their 1st or 2nd year.
- Applicants must be able eligible for Federal Student Aid and be able to provide a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid).
- Meet our income guidelines. Your adjusted gross income from the previous tax year (2018) must not exceed 250% of the current federal poverty measure (2019) for your family. To qualify, your annual household income must be less than or equal to the income level below:
|Family Size||Annual Family Income|
Tips for completing the application:
- It is recommended to gather what you’ll need to apply prior to starting the application.
- You will be able to save your application and come back to it before the submittal deadline.
- We suggest taking your time when filling out the Family Connections Program Application. Applications will not receive priority based on its submittal date. All applications will be reviewed after the deadline.
- If the submitted application is missing documents (for example: your FAFSA or WAFSA is not attached), your application will be marked as incomplete and will not move forward in the process.
- We are very happy to help you with any questions about the application or the process. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-526-7944 ext. 4.
Seattle Milk Fund is committed to assuring equal access to services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of the Seattle Milk Fund to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to apply. Further, it is the policy of the Seattle Milk Fund to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers. If you need an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-526-7944 ext. 4
Seattle Milk Fund will not condone any harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification under applicable laws.