If you have any questions about the Family Connections Program please contact Rachel Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.526.7944, press 4.
The 2019 Family Connection Program Application will open April 1, 2019 for funding beginning fall 2018. The application is now closed. Please complete the Interested Student Form if you would like to be notified when the application process opens.
All program applicants must:
- Have residential custody of your child.
- Children must be UNDER 12 years of age
- Enrolled in a licensed child care facility of your choosing.
- Note: We award child care and preschool tuition assistance directly to the facility that is providing full-time or part-time care for your child(ren).
- Attend an approved institution within King, Pierce or Snohomish Counties.
- Be enrolled for a full course load of 12 credit hours.
- The exception is Summer Quarter, which is optional, and requires 10 credit hours.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5 or greater, each quarter.
- Be pursuing completion of a certificate, associates, undergraduate, or graduate degree.
- We do not fund students who have a previous degree in an unrelated field (career change), or post-graduate degrees (doctoral candidates).
- We commit to funding Master’s students for only one year, either for their 1st or 2nd year.
- Applicants must be able eligible for Federal Student Aid and be able to provide a SAR (Student Aid Report) and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Meet our income guidelines. Your adjusted gross income from the previous tax year (2018) must not exceed 250% of the current federal poverty measure (2019) for your family. To qualify, your annual household income must be less than or equal to the income level below:
|Family Size||Annual Family Income|