You can make a difference.
Your investment changes lives today, and for generations to come.
- Online-You can make a one-time donation for any amount or give a recurring gift that helps sustain Seattle Milk Fund’s Child Care & Family Support Program.
- By Mail-Seattle Milk Fund, 1130 N. Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98133
- Workplace Giving-Donors may designate Seattle Milk Fund by writing our name on their United Way work place giving campaign card. Seattle Milk Fund can also be a designated recipient during employee giving drives through Microsoft, Boeing, King County, Washington State, Adobe, Google, Morgan Stanley, United Way, and other local employers. Please call the office if you have questions. If you are an employer and would like a presentation by Seattle Milk Fund, please contact Maggie Skinner at 206.526.7944 or email@example.com.
- Memorials-Gifts given in honor of a deceased friend or relative are also welcomed with our sincere condolences. A card is sent to the family indicating who gave the memorial, and we send a letter/receipt to the donor.
- AmazonSmile-Shop AmazonSmile.com and a portion of your purchases will benefit Seattle Milk Fund.
- Matching Gifts-When making a donation please check to see if your employer will match all or part of your gift. These additional dollars mean that your money goes further!
- Planned Giving-Legacy gifts are among the most valuable gifts any organization can receive. Seattle Milk Fund has created a Legacy Circle to recognize and honor generous individuals who have included Seattle Milk Fund as a beneficiary in their will or estate plan. If you wish to be recognized and honored, please contact the office at 206.526.7944.
Seattle Milk Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 91-0619698), and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. There are many ways you can invest in helping families create a brighter financial future. Thank you for your contribution.