You can make a difference.
Your investment changes lives today, and for generations to come.
- Online-You can make a one-time donation for any amount or give a recurring gift and become a part of our Sustainer’s Circle that provides sustainable, monthly support to our student parents.
- By Mail-Seattle Milk Fund, 1631 15th Ave W, Ste. 116, Seattle, WA 98119
- IRA Tax-Free Contributions–Those who meet the age requirement can transfer up to $100,000 per year directly to their charity of choice without paying income tax on the transaction. Contributions must be made by December 31 each year in order to exclude that amount from taxable income. For additional information please contact Maggie Skinner at 206.526.7944 or email@example.com.
- Workplace Giving-Donors may designate Seattle Milk Fund by writing our name on their United Way workplace giving campaign card. Seattle Milk Fund can also be a designated recipient during employee giving drives through Microsoft, Boeing, King County, Washington State, University of Washington, Adobe, Google, and a host of other local employers. Please call the office if you have questions. If you are an employer and would like a presentation by Seattle Milk Fund, please contact Maggie Skinner at 206.526.7944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching Gifts-When making a donation please check to see if your employer will match all or part of your gift. These additional dollars mean that your money goes even further!
- Donate your birthday–Create a fundraiser for Seattle Milk Fund families.
- AmazonSmile-Shop AmazonSmile.com and a portion of your purchases will benefit Seattle Milk Fund.
- Memorials-Gifts given in honor of a deceased friend or relative are also welcomed with our sincere condolences. A card is sent to the family indicating who gave the memorial, and we send a letter/receipt to the donor.
- Planned Giving-Legacy gifts are among the most valuable gifts any organization can receive. Seattle Milk Fund has created a Legacy Circle to recognize and honor generous individuals who have included Seattle Milk Fund as a beneficiary in their will or estate plan. If you wish to be recognized and honored, please contact the office at 206.526.7944.
Seattle Milk Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 91-0619698), and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. There are many ways you can invest in helping families create a brighter financial future. Thank you for your contribution.